To mel
Hey hello, i'm replying you by post because i can't stand my tagboard. Hmm no i haven't really seen his films. I've watched about five minutes of 'The Life Aquatic..' and 'The Royal Tenenbaums'. (they showed both films on the television at really weird hours - one was around one in the afternoon and another one near midnight)
I did watch the whole of 'Darjeeling Limited' though. And i really really loved it. I thought the colours in the film were so great, and the story was really touching as well. I even gushed about it to Sarah and passed the dvd onto her. though it was so under-rated that year. However, i do suppose its not everyone's cup of tea.
Oh and as an aside, i got hooked to a couple of songs by the Kinks because of that film. If i remember correctly, they were playing 'This Time Tomorrow' near the start of the film, when they were chasing after the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment