Wednesday, November 23, 2005

listening to: Turpentine Chaser by Dashboard Confessional

This paint has been tasting of lead & their chips will fall as they may, but it is not just my finish that is peeling, & it is not alone fleeing these walls.

turpentine chaser, dashboard.

damn im feeling empty again. seriously what is wrong with me. blasting music like there's no tomorrow, im going to be deaf lah.

random nothingness.

just felt like saying that. like when i smsed randomly saying 'im a modest mouse'. hmm

If you feel discouraged when there's a lack of color here. please don't worry lover, it's really bursting at the seams from absorbing everything the spectrum's A to Z.

lack of color, death cab.

OH one of my favourite lyrics ever:

I'm reaching for the phone to call at 7:03 and on your machine, I slur a plea for you to come home.But I know it's too late, and I should have given you a reason to stay.

lack of color, death cab.

seriously he writes some of the best stuff i've ever heard. people who just write death cab off as 'just another band' should just kill themselves. haha.

playlisting:

turpentine chaser
hands down
lack of color
takeover
99 problems
the bounce
no such thing
why georgia
my stupid mouth
your body is a wonderland
lose yourself

egad, why are things bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment