Thursday, September 02, 2010

My best friend is you.

Ok it's past midnight and i can't quite fall asleep. I'm filled with a sudden urge to write and release..something. But i'm not exactly sure quite what i want to say. So in a helter-skelter manner, these are the immediate things i'm occupied with:
(1) I'm listening to Chris Nolan's interview on KCRW about his film, "Inception". It's fascinating to try and understand how he saw the film and how it developed in his mind's eye. I'm not interested in what the movie is about, and plot lines and conspiracies and all that, but rather the thought process and the design and the skill involved in the film-making process. Things like cross-cutting of scenes, screen textures and homages to other directors. Can't wait to watch it again on DVD.
(2)
(3) Why do birds walk on open ground when they can fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment