Hey all,
I have a new sports relate blog: http://sportedonline.wordpress.com/
Long story short, I decided to enter this 'best sports blogger' competition held by the Singapore Sports Council (yeah what the hell, right) and they needed me to post entries in a blog. I didn't want to do it using this blog, because everything here is personal and i'm a private person. So, i started a seperate blog to write entries on.
The deadline is on March 16th and i've already posted the first article. We shall see how it goes. I'll probably post a few more.
Don't worry, the other blog is all about sports, so this one will be kept alive. But pls go over and comment if you want. But keep it sane and clean, because it's open to public ( i think it's listed on the singaporesports.sg website)
Thanks, and love
No comments:
Post a Comment