Once, i wanted to be The Greatest.
Been feeling really lousy and jaded lately. Feels like i've been giving off a lot of negative vibes to people around. Been receiving a lot of bad vibes and stress as well..probably in response with what i've been saying and doing. Feeling extremely uncomfortable with the type of person i'm becoming. Can't things be nice and simple? People complicate things.
I want to be nice and i want to love. I want to have good relationships with everyone i know. Growing up has been a gradual disenchantment with naivety and innocence. Sometimes it's good to just be kind and pure and not be drowned down by what is going on around.
My knee isn't helping. I'm injured again and this time it seems to be 'for real'. Not being able to exercise is annoying the hell out of me and probably not helping my mood.
I made an enemy then, i made an enemy of all of you.
The band i'm currently listening to is called 'Sunset Rubdown'. It's a little indie band with a big experimental sound and fronted by Wolf Parade's Spencer Krug. They are astonishingly good. A good band has a couple of songs you love, but a special band is special because every song sounds good. Check them out if you can. They recorded a session on Daytrotter.com. My personal recommendation is 'Mending of The Gown'. A song of heartbreak, loss and regret, really interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment