Listening to: Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
There is a nagging voice of loneliness within all our hearts.
The people with us merely serve to amplify or silence that voice.
The sound of a heart breaking is silent, and no one else notices it.
Other than yourself, of course. Yet in its most delicate silence, it is the single most deafening thing you will ever hear in your life.
So be careful with hearts, promises and spoken words.
You never know whose heart you might have already broken tonight.
She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love.
But I cant help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run
And it wears me out, it wears me out
It wears me out, it wears me out.
And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted,
All the time, all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment