Friday, November 18, 2005

listening to: Anthem Of Our Dying Day by Story Of The Year

for the guy who has nothing much to say, the singer who sometimes has too much to say.

Cause you and I both loved, What you and I spoke of, And others just read of, And if you could see me now, Well, then I'm almost finally out of, I'm finally out of, Finally de de de de de de de de. Well I'm almost finally, Finally out of words.

you and i both, jason mraz.

playlisting:

(songs within the last few minutes-well, not really)
you and i both- jason mraz
anthem of our dying day- story of the year
by the bed- phantom planet
by the way- red hot chilli peppers
the zephyr song- red hot chilli peppers
ghost of you- my chemical romance

i absolutely adore that ghost of you song. its so emotional laaah, haha. and im a sucker for emotion in songs. eg dashboard, foo fighters


come back to me safe and sound, please (:

No comments:

Post a Comment