listening to: Memory by Sugarcult
just like i imagined.
i hate orientation. im so not an enthusiastic friend-making machine. what's wrong with being anti-social.
IM SHY LAHH.
(right charlotte?)
on a darker note. sherms is leaving for temasek. apparently, the temasek band needs him, haha. joking la. fuck man, guess we couldn't go through 12 years as schoolmates after all. you idiot, you better keep in contact with me. sighs. all the best sherms. so much i want to say. just can't express myself, you know me.
i fall asleep with my friends around me,
only place i know i feel safe.
i'm gonna call this home.
-the world we love, jimmy eat world.
i don't know if its the eleven o'clock syndrome or what, but im gloomy again. the optimism of previous days feels like a distant memory. sighs.
by the way. thank you mel, for the very very beautiful music. the way music should be, emotion-drenched and raw.
gloomy and brooding once again. it was good to be happy while it lasted. i hope its just the night, oh my god, i hope its just the night.
anyway, just found this set of lyrics. title and band are named below.
maybe i'm not ready for this, and you know it.
maybe i'm too scared to tell you what i'm really thinking
it's not fair to stay together because of regrets we might have.
i don't want to fall asleep alone, but do I want to wake up with you?
i'm only trying to be completely honest.
so i guess this is the ending or a beautiful mistake.
and if we both agree that we shouldn't be together why does it hurt so much?
i feel like i lost my closest friend.
i don't want to fall asleep alone, but do i want to wake up with you?
i hope you're happy and completely lonely.
there I am standing all alone on Sydney Harbor Bridge.
and you know I would jump into the fucking ocean,
if it meant I was truly capable of being satisfied. well I ever be?
did I just give up the best thing I ever had?
i don't want to fall asleep alone, but do i want to wake up with you?
i hope you're happy and completely lonely.
i don't want to fall asleep alone, but do i want to wake up with you?
i'm only trying to be completely honest.
- a beautiful mistake, the ataris.
No comments:
Post a Comment